Who should take this class:
• Students who have completed Jimmy’s first two levels
• Interview with instructor required to advance to this performance-level class
• Acceptance is by instructor invitation following interview
It’s time to transform from improvising to being an improviser. This is a performance-level class with a strong ensemble component. It won’t be easy, but it will be worth it. In the final level of Jimmy Carrane’s improv approach, you’ll learn the nuances of long form improvisation — energy, editing, and walk-ons. From here, you and your ensemble will move forward to create weeks of fun-filled scenework. And the best part? The last class day will culminate in a class performance, open to friends and family.
You’ve worked to become an improviser. Now, it’s time to add the audience and hear the laughter. CLASS LIMITED TO 10!
• An intense acceleration of long-form improvisation, character work, timing, and editing.
• Forms tailored to your ensemble’s strengths to ensure your success as a group of humans having fun together.
• Specific coaching/directing by Jimmy with your final performance in mind.
• A final class performance that adds the element of audience for the delightful reward of laughter.
6 weeks, 12 total hours of play time and instruction, class performance on final class date
To apply for an interview to this advanced level class please e-mail Jimmy with your improv, acting and life experience at: email@example.com.
|Next class: Oct. 25, Saturdays 12-2 p.m.
at Stage 773
Your spot is secure once payment is received. No refunds or transfers.